Thank goodness for March. That means that sometime this month winter will end. Of course, as I speak it’s raging through the East again! From my cozy home office I’m taking a look at the February goals I set and making some new ones for this month.
February 2015 Goals
1. Lose 3 Pounds. – I had a chance to make this with two pounds down and a week to go. Emotional eating got the best of me with the upcoming changes at work and I regained a pound. So this was a fail but at least there was some progress.
2. Declutter 2 closets. – We cleaned out the office closet and bookshelf but didn’t make it to the guest room. I met 50% of this goal.
3. Track Food Daily. After crushing this goal in January, I lost focus late in the month (see goal number 1 for reason). My goal was to track at least 26 days and made it through 23. Not bad!
4. Read 1/2 Book. This one I crushed again. Not only did I make it through half the Steve Jobs biography but also two other easier reads.
5. More Walks. This has not happened. I’ve enjoyed having the extra day off BRIK but haven’t added on to my walking schedule yet.
March 2015 Goals
This month the sale of the company I work at will be finalized and there will be lots of change. For that reason, I’m going to not be as aggressive in my goals. Here’s what I’ll focus on this month.
1. Lose 2 Pounds. I want to lose the pound I gained in February and at least one more. I should lose the first one this week since I’m on a soft food diet.
2. Clean Guest Bedroom Closet. One of our kids will be back in the house sometime in April so I need to get my extra clothes out of the guest bedroom closet. Some will probably end up being donated.
3. Track Food Daily. Tracking food generally works for me so I’ll continue with this goal. My goal is to track 28 days out of 31.
4. Finish Reading Steve Jobs Biography. I’m finding the story of Steve’s life fascinating even though he’s not likable … at all!
5. Exercise 4 Days a Week. This goal starts next week since I had oral surgery yesterday. I plan to exercise four days a week at a minimum between Kaia FIT and walking.
That’s enough to give me focus in March. How are you doing with your 2015 goals/resolutions?