It’s the first day of Fall (otherwise known as Autumn) and I’m joining up with a great group of writers to share our bucket list goals for the season. Hopefully writing it down will make it happen.
In the future seasonal bucket list posts, I’ll share the results from the last one but since this is my first let’s get to it!
- Go on first Transatlantic cruise.
- Do something touristy on business trip to Philadelphia.
- Spend Christmas with my son and his family.
- Plan holiday get together with the newlyweds.
- Arrange for fireplace to get set up for gas.
- Start researching new flooring for living room.
- Get pricing on new garage door.
- Read six books.
- Find two new streaming show favorites.
Have your own Autumn bucket list? Link up with us below!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
I have a mini reading goal on my list for the Fall too!!!
ShootingStarsMag recently posted…2019 Fall Bucket List
Mother of 3 says
Those travel plans sure sound fun!
Christie Hawkes says
Great list KayLynn. I’m jealous of all your travel plans. Enjoy and happy fall!
Thanks Christie. It gets quite hectic; I didn’t list four other business trips scheduled for the next couple of months!
Shugunna Alexander says
I love how you organized the list! Might do this the next time, can’t wait to read about the progression of them all!!
Thank you! It will be a fun season for sure.