It’s the first day of Fall (otherwise known as Autumn) and I’m joining up with a great group of writers to share our bucket list goals for the season. Hopefully writing it down will make it happen.
In the future seasonal bucket list posts, I’ll share the results from the last one but since this is my first let’s get to it!
- Go on first Transatlantic cruise.
- Do something touristy on business trip to Philadelphia.
- Spend Christmas with my son and his family.
- Plan holiday get together with the newlyweds.
- Arrange for fireplace to get set up for gas.
- Start researching new flooring for living room.
- Get pricing on new garage door.
- Read six books.
- Find two new streaming show favorites.
Have your own Autumn bucket list? Link up with us below!