It’s been three months since I started the Nutrisystem D plan as a NSNation blogger. During that time I varied off plan for a Caribbean cruise and recently due to illness. Getting back on the plan’s tasty entrees and snacks from Nutrisystem D made me a loser -in the best way!
Nutrisystem D Results
I weighed in early due to a trip to visit my aunt and still lost a pound. That brings my total to 10 pounds which is more success in such a short time frame than I’d had in about a year!
[table id=2 /]
Thoughts on Nutrisystem D
I don’t plan to continue on the Nutrisystem program at this time but wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to others. The pros for me:
1. Portion control. Seeing what really constitutes a portion let me see that I had to readjust my understanding of what is “normal”.
2. Less cooking. I still cooked vegetables, eggs and other side dishes but it was a lot easier than cooking dinner for two every night.
3. Taste. I enjoyed everything in my orders except the meat loaf and mashed potatoes entree. Some of them I loved and couldn’t wait to have including the pizza, egg burrito and many others.
4. Results. Like I said it took me four months last summer to lose five pounds so twice as much in a shorter time is wonderful news.
There obviously are some reasons I’m choosing not to continue at this time.
1. Family meals. I actually miss cooking (don’t tell my husband) and want to eat the same meals as my husband on a regular basis.
2. Gluten. My doctor thought it might be a good idea for me to try a gluten-free diet for arthritis relief and due to the link between gluten and hypothyroidism.
If you missed any of my earlier updates just click the Nutrisystem link on the menu bar at the top of the website. Learn more about Nutrisystem online or by calling (800) 321-THIN.
Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing me with the meal plan in exchange for blogging about my journey with no other compensation. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.